Saturday, May 12, 2007

cOuNtIn dOwN dA dAyz!

"Men must be strong enough to know when he is weak, brave enough to encounter fear, dignified and having moral courage in honest defeat, humble and gentle in victory"

Oh my GOD! Oh mY gOD!!!
Counting the number of days...When o when will it come! Cant you just fast forward time n get it over n done with! Excitement equates decision making which in turn leads to HEADACHE!!!

Leave it for time to decide. Wow, r we getting money again in July or smtg? Sounds like, take some n give more if u noe wat i mean! I've been a good boy staying at home doing NOTHING!!! Bored man! Still haven watch spidy~darlin's been busy lah...Dese days rarely catch movies..

I'm on leave today, and i woke up da same time as i normally do. I think its my biological clock dats oredi set. Tick, tock, tick, tock, peek a boo! Wakey, Wakey! As you can see, i'm blogging utter rubish, den again who ask you to read! haha..

Oh yah, forgot abt da upcoming cameron highland trip coming soon. Yupz another ride up trip to cameron. I think after dat, dare will be a trip to genting + KL and a trip to PEnang! Sheezz..temting as it is, i haf to wait dis mth end den decide!
Wat a biarch..(sshhss..nanti ade org terase!!)

Haha! i'm honored that u got access to my blog n actually read my rumblings! Well, here r sum facts that i think u got it wrong:
FACTS:
1) I've gotten over u lah...kwang..kwang..kwang
2) I wasnt disrespecting ur parents, just dat when i saw em, it was sad da way dey look at me, makes me wonder wat poison u haf intoxicated..
3) I was pretty much a peaceful man till da day we met wif ur so called husband, u gave me da attitude dat brought back something frm da past dat i've long forgotten..
4) and yes, i'm attach thank you very da much kepo...

A small tribute to well, u noe...Speaking of which (back to blogging) how do you ppl find frenz who date/steal/court frenz gf/bf? Fer some, its hard to accept but fer others, wat da hell, upz ur hole, its ur conscience!
No, i'm not intending this to anyone, serious..i encountered 3 incidents dat made me think:

1) BF taken frm best fren of the same circle of frenz. best thing is dat she endures, swallow her pride n pretend nothing happens. I suppose becoz of her broken heart, she's still single n too hurt to find a new. My respects fer her courage n dignity!

2) fren of a close fren of the circle courts fren's fiance! Wats dat all abt!? They all say da same thing, just frenz, but as dey say, frenz pun ada batas, correcto? Pity him seeing him fight fer his relationship..

3) A close personal comrade of mine, lost his fiance to his best fren, our cirlce of frenz..Dat mother *beeepp* (mothers day dok, tak baik) has done it b4, to most of our frenz n now..after doin it to my comrade before, he strikes again! But of coz, dis time he won..Lucky biarch! hahaha

I'm a strong believer or karma and destiny. Its up to the individual who he/she can date. One can just admit dat all dose were puppy love or wat so eva, but y deny to urself? Wounds will heal but scars will not, experience u will gain. I agree dat peace is always da best option. Sumtimes, ppl will swallow their pride n feelings just to prevent war! I believe thats not right. You shld stand fer wat u belive in.
Lets take senerio no 3, we all gew up together, basically we're childhood frenz, God noes wat u've done. Most of my frenz were shocked n angry wif him, but fer me, i believe dat he's got da rite to be with her but my anger lies with dese 3 point:
1) Has he got anything to do wif the break up during the crisis?
2) He could haf at least talk things out first wif my comrade n be a gentleman, declare his feelings
3) He shld haf waited fer awhile b4 striking (give sum respect), it only shows dat all dis was pre-planned

Life can be a biarch..even worst if the guy who left u fer another gerl, is trying to make a come back discretely! Wow! dat has got to hurt!

Dats enough blabbering fer da day. Just my 2cent worth!
Cheerz to all, enjoy ur weekends n HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are attach how come, you msged my friend with a note that goes something like "it's juz for show"?
and what do you mean by my so-called husband?!

wAnDeRiN sPiRiTz said...

msg ur fren? wat toking u? "its fer show?" dat is sooo lame...i got better pick up lines..or maybe dat person din get da lame joke/sarcasm..
wateva lah..dun care, dun wanna noe..
all i noe ur out of my life..be a "goood wife" and live ur life...dosa tau..hahaha..
i dunnoe wat ur intentions r, wat eva it is, pipe it n get over wif it. cant u see, its over btw us..hahaha
(just hafta rub it)
i heard facts/secrets/gosspis abt u n ur so called husband n i keep it to myself..coz its not related to me..aint my life..dun care..dun wanna noe..but if ppl tell, i just smirk n smile..maybe grin as well..
cheers..haf a heppi life n move oooonnnnn..BYE, TATA, ADDIOUS
(not dat i'm bein nasty or wat, org dtg dgn baik, sambut dgn baik, org dtg cara jahat, nasib dia lah)